INVESTMENTS WITH IMPACT.
Focus on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Principles.
At Argosy Real Estate Partners, we consider environmental, social and governance (ESG) as a critical component of our fiduciary responsibility to investors and stakeholders, as well as to the communities in which we invest.
Our ESG Principles:
- Third-party “green construction” certifications such as LEED
- Reduction in energy, water usage, and waste at the property level
- Sustainable design
- Soil and groundwater cleanup, when applicable
- Economic development and job creation
- Community revitalization and engagement
- Health and safety of tenants
- Community relations
- Business integrity
- Transparency and identification of conflicts of interest
- Investor compliance and regulation
- Data management and cybersecurity